Learn the Rails commands you need to know with Brainscape's innovative Rails review subject -- a fast, efficient way for you to brush up anytime, anywhere. Save the time you'd waste Googling commands and build your knowledge faster.!
What Users Are Saying
- Czech republic rocks "...if you learn well with flashcards, you will learn three times as fast with this app."
- Jay1111ehev "Great for knowledge review."
- willdmoore " Concise and lightweight review tool."
Ruby on Rails:
- Utilizes Brainscape's unique Confidence-Based Repetition process and customized flashcard repetition algorithm
- Provides a fast, effective, convenient way for you to learn coding commands
Ruby on Rails contains over 60 flashcards across 2 decks organized as follows:
- Rails commands by command name
- Rails commands by function
Grab it and start coding faster!
Lessons in this Subject
|#||Deck Name||Num. of Cards|
Rails commands by command name [Sample]
How do you generate a scaffold? How can I run JUST the integration tests? Internalize these Rails commands and become a faster coder.
Rails commands by function [Sample]
What's the quick command to open the rails console for the current RAILS_ENV? Memorize these so you can become a faster, smarter Rails programmer